Salary: 70K - 80K
Cabin Crew (Asia and Africa) - Islamabad
- I am: Offering a job
- Salary: 70K - 80K
- City: Islamabad
- Country: Pakistan
- Posted on: October 30, 2014
This is a free sponsorship program for graduates and skilled people in Asia and Africa. The future offers exciting prospects and this can only continue if there is a constant supply of highly motivated young people from the rising generations, enthused by the excitement of flight, willing to enter the industry. None of this is elitist and, in line with its years of history, The Light Aircraft Association aims to promote opportunity for all, not least in using the joy of flying as a tool for personal development of young people in Asia and Africa
Today aviation is accepted as a fundamental part of our lives. We rightly concern ourselves with the contribution that aviation in its various forms makes to the level of our necessity.
The training program will commence with a conference in aviation.
Cadets will be assessed individually in terms of their leadership and motivation. The cadets are accommodated at appropriate venues conducive for training. All transport, meals, accommodation and study material are provided as required, and recreational activities are provided over certain weekends.
To conduct pro-flight Cabin Checks and deliver excellent customer service in a quest to create a memorable experience whilst also making safety the number one goal.
The cadet will then become familiar with the duties of a cabin crew, as well as checklist philosophy and crew coordination. After 18 months of flight training, the cadet will graduate with a UK Commercial Cabin Crew License and will be provided with employment opportunity.
The Function of a Cabin Crew:
• Anticipate and provide for the comfort of passengers needing special attention, including unaccompanied children, take action in the event of decompression, turbulence mechanical malfunction, or unlawful acts by passengers.
• Prepare for emergency landings and the evacuation of passengers. Check emergency and safety equipment before each flight. Ensure passengers’ safety during flights.
• Prepare and check the catering, bar and cabin before and during each flight
• Demonstrate aircraft emergency procedures and safety features to passenger.
• Check boarding passes and direct passengers to seats.
• Advise passengers of safety regulations.
• Provide first aid treatment and assist sick passengers.
Degree or National Diploma (ND) holder
• Basic knowledge of First Aid
• Must be between the ages of 21 – 40
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)*
• Have a good communication and written skill
• Able to pass a security vetting for issuance of airport passes
• Weight must be in proportion to height (BMI)
• Height for the female must be between 5′ .2 – 5′ .6
• Height for male must be between 5’ .6 – 6’ .2 .
• Physically and mentally fit with good eyesight that does not require the use of glasses or contact lenses (those with corrected vision of less than 150 degrees may be considered.
Be able to satisfy any immigration requirements for residential flight training in the United Kingdom and Africa.
* Non-native English speakers may be required to meet IELTS Level 6 prior to any provisional offer.
How to apply:
Send your updated CV and scan a copy of your passport to [email protected]
Successful candidates will be contacted.
Here you can find out the Cabin Crew (Asia and Africa) in Karachi, Lahore. Islamabad and Peshawar. Find out the best Cabin Crew in Pakistan including Cabin Crew in Karachi, Cabin Crew in Lahore, in Islamabad. Cabin Crew (Asia and Africa) is the leading way to search the new classified. Hamariweb provides you the best classified for posting new ads and must dimension ads from all over the Pakistan including Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.
Related Ads of Cabin Crew (Asia and Africa)
Leave a Comment
Responses to "Cabin Crew (Asia and Africa)"
I have sent you my cv n passport scan. kindly have a look in it.