Cadet Pilots (Asia and Africa) - Islamabad
- I am: Offering a job
- City: Islamabad
- Country: Pakistan
- Posted on: October 30, 2014
This is a free sponsorship program for graduates and skilled people in Asia and Africa. The future offers exciting prospects and this can only continue if there is a constant supply of highly motivated young people from the rising generations, enthused by the excitement of flight, willing to enter the industry. None of this is elitist and, in line with its years of history, The Light Aircraft Association aims to promote opportunity for all, not least in using the joy of flying as a tool for personal development of young people in Asia and Africa
Cadets will be assessed individually in terms of their leadership and motivation. The cadets are accommodated at appropriate venues conducive for training. All transport, meals, accommodation and study material are provided as required, and recreational activities are provided over certain weekends.
* Commercial and Airline Transport Pilot’s License theory and exams.
* Additional courses in airline flight operations, airline-orientated management, training in leadership and judgment, crew resource management, social and flight-deck etiquette and technical report writing.
* Aviation related research projects, 2 per cadet.
The flight-training phase will cover 210 hours in aircraft and 60 hours of flight simulator.
* Each cadet will fly a single-engine basic training airplane, progress to more advanced, single-engine airplanes for instrument flight and navigation.
* Each cadet will also do 5 hours of aerobatic training.
* Finally the last 45 hours of instrument training will be done on a twin-engine airplane, followed by a skill test.
* The cadet will then move to a generic simulator, to learn airline-type operating procedures.
* This section will encompass 15 lessons of 4 hours each.
The cadet will then become familiar with the duties of the co-pilot, as well as checklist philosophy and crew coordination. After 18 months of flight training, the cadet will graduate with a UK Commercial Pilot’s License and will be provided with employment opportunity.
• Aged between 18 to 35 years of age
• minimum height 5’2″ (157.5 cm)
• A Diploma or High School Certificate holder in a science or technical background. Those with ‘A’ level passes in science and mathematics and those meeting the requirements of 6 ‘O’ level credits with a minimum Credit (B) in English, mathematics, physics and other science subjects will also be considered.
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)*
• Able to pass a security vetting for issuance of airport passes
• Physically and mentally fit with good eyesight that does not require the use of glasses or contact lenses (those with corrected vision of less than 150 degrees may be considered) and have a Body Mass Index (BMI) less than 35.
• Able to pass a UK CAA Class 1 medical examination prior to commencement of training (Class 1 medical certificates issued by a JAA member state may qualify)
• Able to satisfy any immigration requirements for residential flight training in the United Kingdom and Africa.
* Non-native English speakers may be required to meet IELTS Level 6 prior to any provisional offer.
How to apply: Send your updated CV and scan a copy of your passport to
Successful candidates will be contacted.
Here you can find out the Cadet Pilots (Asia and Africa) in Karachi, Lahore. Islamabad and Peshawar. Find out the best Other in Pakistan including Other in Karachi, Other in Lahore, in Islamabad. Cadet Pilots (Asia and Africa) is the leading way to search the new classified. Hamariweb provides you the best classified for posting new ads and must dimension ads from all over the Pakistan including Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.