Diploma In Supply Chain Management ” New Session Admission Open”. - Karachi
- Country: Pakistan
- City: Karachi
- Posted on: January 31, 2016
Diploma Supply chain Management
Supply Chain Management involves the flows of materials and information among all of the firms that contribute value to a product, from
the source of raw materials to end customers. Elements of supply chain management have been studied and practiced for some time in
marketing, logistics, and operations management. This course will attempt to integrate these different perspectives to develop a broad
understanding of how to manage a supply chain.
By the end of this course it is expected that the student will be able to:
• To develop an understanding of key drivers of supply chain performance and their
inter-relationships with strategy and other functions of the company such as marketing,
manufacturing and accounting.
• To impart analytical and problem solving skills necessary to develop solutions for a variety
of supply chain management and design problems and develop an understanding of supply
• To understand the complexity of inter-firm and intra-firm coordination in implementing
programs such as e-collaboration, quick response, jointly managed inventories and
• To develop the ability to design logistics systems and formulate integrated supply chain
strategy, so that all components are not only internally synchronized but also tuned to fit
corporate strategy, competitive realities and market needs.
• To understand which information should be exchanged in a supply chain and how it should
be used to benefit the entire supply chain.
• To identify improvement opportunities that exist within supply chains in different industries
and to quantify the improvements that various supply chain strategies offer.
• To understand which barriers companies face during the implementation of new supply
• Introduction and history
• Supply chain strategy, functions and aims
• Supply Chain: Achieving Strategic Fit
• Inventory Management and its Implications
• Procurement process
• Lean Manufacturing, Just-in-time concept
• Outsourcing and Supplier Relationships
• Logistics and Transportation
Who should attend?
• Graduate / Intermediate with work experience
• Supply chain Students
• Business / IT Analysts / Programmers / Consultants
Program Name : Diploma Supply Chain Management
Duration : 6 Months
*Installment Fee Payment Options for deserving students
*Evening and weekend classes for working professional
For Details Contact Us: A-575, Block 5, KDA Scheme 24, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, and Karachi, Pakistan Call: PTCL: 3498-OMNI (6664) | M: 03377222191 | 0312216 9325 I03122169321 E: [email protected]| www.omni-academy.com IFb: www.facebook.com/Omniacademy
Here you can find out the Diploma In Supply Chain Management ” New Session Admission Open”. in Karachi, Lahore. Islamabad and Peshawar. Find out the best Computer - Multimedia Classes in Pakistan including Computer - Multimedia Classes in Karachi, Computer - Multimedia Classes in Lahore, in Islamabad. Diploma In Supply Chain Management ” New Session Admission Open”. is the leading way to search the new classified. Hamariweb provides you the best classified for posting new ads and must dimension ads from all over the Pakistan including Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.
Related Ads of Diploma In Supply Chain Management ” New Session Admission Open”.
Leave a Comment
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: omniacademyeducation
- Member Since: October 15, 2015
Other items listed by omniacademyeducation
- Diploma in Web Developments and E-Commerce Training
- Linux Professional Certified Training SDC Certified Linux Essentials
- Professional Diploma I Certificate I Internship I Jobs
- “Training Live & Online” Certificate Programs “One Month”