Salary: 400K - 450K
Free Employment Visa In UAE - Karachi
- I am: Seeking a job
- Salary: 400K - 450K
- City: Karachi
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Contact Number: 00923162759675
- Posted on: May 3, 2016
Sales & Logistic Coordinator
To work in a challenging & dynamic environment and to keep the value adding to the organization, which I represent & serve. Looking ahead for prospective career in a fair environment with opportunities for growth along with business.
Father Name: Syed Muzzamil Hussain
NIC No: 425013-656287-5
Driving License: UAE D/L: 121047
Location: Fujairah-Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman-RAK-UAQ-Al Ain.
Issue Date: 07-11-2009
Expire Date: 06-11-2019
Passport Detail: Passport No: AC6892873
Date of Issue: 22/01/2015
Date of Expiry: 23/01/2020
Languages Known: English, Urdu & Arabic (Read & Write)
Present Address: 61-C, Rafah-e-Aam, Society Malir Halt, Karachi-Pakistan
Experience (Nov 2014 to Till Today)
As a Admin Coordinator in Edulinknetwork Pvt. Ltd Branch, Karachi.
• Provides confidential secretarial and administrative support for the principal executive or executives, to include managing the schedule/calendar, making travel arrangements, screening and handling telephone communications, greeting and directing visitors, and dealing with administrative problems and inquiries as appropriate.
• Serves as a primary point of direct administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and external institutions and agencies on a range of specified issues; organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events, as required.
• Gathers, enters, and/or updates data to maintain departmental records and databases, as appropriate; establishes and maintains files and records for the office.
• Monitors and coordinates accounting activities as appropriate, and prepares internal reports for management; participates in budget planning and management, as required.
• Assists with project development and planning to ensure more efficient service and organization of the office.
• Composes and prepares written documentation and correspondence for the office; screens and evaluates incoming and outgoing correspondence and prepares responses as appropriate.
• Assists in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects as appropriate.
• Coordinates and oversees the day-to-day management of supplies, equipment, and facilities for the organization, as appropriate, to include maintenance, inventory management, logistics, security, and related activities.
• May supervise personnel which may include recommendations for hiring, performance evaluation, training, work allocation, and problem resolution.
• Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings, and workshops.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Experience (Mar 2010 to Oct 2014)
As a Logistic Coordinator in Al Mulla Logistic Services of Companies Branch, Fujairah.
• Logistic Coordinating with accounts for generating Invoice against each purchase order.
• Logistic Coordinate with Transporter to Arrangement the Transport from Our Customer.
• Prepared the Purchase & Sales Bill.
• Prepared Boarder Paper (Commercial Invoice) & Logistical Work.
Experience (Jan 2006 to Feb 2010)
As a Sales Coordinator in Al Mulla Converting Industries Of Companies Branch, Fujairah.
• Prepared Invoice, Performa Invoice, etc.
• Preparation of quotations according to the Sales Team requirement.
• Maintaining Customer Sales Order and executing in time.
1 Year Experience (May 2003 – Nov 2004)
Worked as Assistant Sales Tax Advisor since May 2003 to November 2004.The Public dealing, dealing with Govt. Departments and Computer handling for sales tax data software included in my responsibilities in Kibra Associate.
• Appeared in B.A final year with Economics, International Relation & Urdu Advance from Govt Islamia Arts & Science College Karachi.
• Passed (Diploma-In-Business Administration) in 2001 from College of Management & Information Technology, Karachi in Second division.
• Passed Matriculation, in 1994 with science from Jamia Millia Pilot Secondary School, Karachi in second division.
• Experience in Sales & Logistic Coordinator
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to learn new things faster
• Good Communication Skills
• Positive attitude
• Good personality
• Operating System: Dos, Windows XP & Windows NT, Windows Vista, Windows-2008, Windows-2010.
• Software: MS Office (2000 to 2010) MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop-6, MS Internet Explorer 8, Lotus-123, Inpage 2000.
• Accounting Software: Tally-9, Tally ERP-9
• Computer Hardware: Assembling of computer component.
Area of Interest:
• Marketing, Sales & Advertisement
• Sales Coordinator
Here you can find out the Free Employment Visa In UAE in Karachi, Lahore. Islamabad and Peshawar. Find out the best Marketing Executive in Pakistan including Marketing Executive in Karachi, Marketing Executive in Lahore, in Islamabad. Free Employment Visa In UAE is the leading way to search the new classified. Hamariweb provides you the best classified for posting new ads and must dimension ads from all over the Pakistan including Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.