Manage your sales tax|Sayub acconting firm - Karachi
- Country: Pakistan
- City: Karachi
- Contact Number: 92 21 3569-393-2
- Posted on: May 21, 2018
ayub is the chartered aaccountant firm based in karachi. We will not only provide you consultancy services but also help you to manage your financial transactions.
Sales Tax Services:
1) Sales Tax Registration with FBR electronically and accompanying the client to the FBR for completion of registration process.
2) Preparation and filing of monthly Sales tax returns
3)Attendance and representation before Taxation officers if and when required.
4)Preparation and filing of application for Income Tax refund for the tax year before concerned Commissioner.
5) Filing of Appeal before Commissioner (Appeal), Appellate Tribunal Inland Revenue and filing writs & references through counsels, along with defending the client in tax references filed by the department, before the High Court.
6) Response on your behalf to any show cause issued by FBR and attending the hearing before the authority after due authorization from the client.
7)Keep you updated with recent changes in Income Tax law to protect you from any penalty for non-compliance.
Here you can find out the Manage your sales tax|Sayub acconting firm in Karachi, Lahore. Islamabad and Peshawar. Find out the best Financial in Pakistan including Financial in Karachi, Financial in Lahore, in Islamabad. Manage your sales tax|Sayub acconting firm is the leading way to search the new classified. Hamariweb provides you the best classified for posting new ads and must dimension ads from all over the Pakistan including Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.
Related Ads of Manage your sales tax|Sayub acconting firm
Leave a Comment
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: sanan_ansari
- Member Since: May 14, 2018
Other items listed by sanan_ansari
- usiness Consulting Services|Bookkeeping services
- Bookkeeping services for small business
- Incom Tax consulting services
- BUSINESS ADVISORY SERVICES in karachi
- Legal and registration services