Project Manager (Female) - Lahore
- I am: Offering a job
- City: Lahore
- Country: Pakistan
- Contact Number: 03117154096
- Posted on: December 1, 2015
Job Requirements :
If you are ….
An energetic, self-motivated, creative problem-solver willing to grow and develop a rising career would be the perfect candidate.
Duties include, but are not limited to, client communication, independent correspondence, incoming and outgoing mail/faxes/sms, filing, drafting letters/forms, and more.
• Excellent communication skills, proficient use of Microsoft Office, attention to detail and accuracy, ability to multitask.
• Solid experience with all customer dealing, communication, leadership and time management skills. Candidates should enjoy working independently or with a team.
• Result Oriented.
• Education Required: Min. Graduation or equivalent with successful work experience of 4-years or above. OR
• MBA (Marketing) or equivalent with successful work experience of 2-years or above.
To work in an organization that supports and encourages teamwork, provides training and support.
HAP, Haqooq ul Abad, the first organization of its kind in Pakistan for the Human rights as declared in the “Quran”, “Law of the Land and “Universal Declaration of Human Rights & Standards”.
We have the authority to influence decision-makers, and the variety of partners at grassroots level to turn the most innovative ideas into reality. That makes us unique among world organizations, and unique among those working for Humanities.
HAP is looking for :-
Positions in “Executive Body” – Lahore
We are going to launch new project in the field of “Complaint Centers” and HAP Awards Ceremonies”. This will work in the sector of Human Rights.
An Opportunity for enthusiastic with passion and determination for Managerial Posts in a result oriented & friendly environment.
- A project manager is the person who has the overall responsibility for the success of project.
- Below is responsibilities list for a project manager.
- Manage the project taking into account integration across all areas.
- Engage with stakeholders.
- Develop Project Plan.
- Direct project resources.
- Develop, direct and implement marketing and business development strategies for its self generating assignments
- Monitor and manage the project schedule.
- Monitor and manage the project budget.
- Monitor and manage the project risk.
- Deal with operational issues.
- Prepare Project Status Reports and Project Change Requests.
- Ensure project meets requirements and objectives .
- Manage project team members.
- Negotiate and resolve issues as they arise across areas of the project and where they impact on other activities, systems and projects.
- Look after the interests of the project team.
- Organize and chair project reference group meetings, as appropriate.
- Communicate project status to project sponsor, all team members, and other relevant stakeholders and involved parties .
- Maintain project documentation.
Here you can find out the Project Manager (Female) in Karachi, Lahore. Islamabad and Peshawar. Find out the best Business Development Manager in Pakistan including Business Development Manager in Karachi, Business Development Manager in Lahore, in Islamabad. Project Manager (Female) is the leading way to search the new classified. Hamariweb provides you the best classified for posting new ads and must dimension ads from all over the Pakistan including Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.